Collecting your Information
We may hold information about you as a customer, or as a representative of a business customer. We collect this information in several ways:
- Information is collected through your use of our website and any other applications (The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visitor page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about timing, frequency and pattern of your service use).
- Information is collected through your communications with us.
- Information is collected via our networks when you use any of our services to enable us to provide the service.
- Information is sometimes collected from outside sources, such as banks or credit reference agencies to help us with credit-related decisions.
The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system and this usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
How we Use your Personal Data
We may use your data to:
- Provide the services you have requested.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in connection with the provision of goods and/or services to you.
- Check or confirm your identity if you contact us.
- Provide you with personalised services.
- Carry out, monitor and analyse our business.
- Notify you of any changes to our products or services.
- Contact you by email, letter, telephone or in any other way about our products and services unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive marketing. An unsubscribe option will be included in appropriate communications.
- Fulfil other administration or operational purposes.
Your data may be used for other purposes for which you give your permission.
If you subscribe to our email communications, you thereby agree to receive email communications at the contact details provided for such purposes. These communications will come from @TCASOnline.com.
You understand and agree that all information entered and transmitted through the website is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such user content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all user content you make available herein. In consideration of the use of the website, you agree to;
a. Provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as may be prompted; and
b. Maintain the security of any logins, passwords, or the credentials that you select or that are provided for the use on the site. If you have opted in to receive communications, your information may be tracked. In order to opt out of this tracking, you should take the following steps:
1.Access an email communication
3.Or email email@example.com
Retention and Deletion
TCAS Online will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. TCAS Online is a cloud based solution, the servers are all EU based and the information captured on behalf of the clients is stored herewith. For Respondent data, TCAS Online Users have control of the purpose for collecting data, and the duration for which the Personal Data may be kept. For Respondent data, Users with an active account will therefore have the responsibility to delete data when required. When a user’s account is terminated or expired, all Personal Data collected through the platform will be deleted, as required by applicable law.
Our Legal Obligation to Disclose Personal Information
We will reveal a user’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to TCAS Online or to others who could be harmed by the user’s activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.