TCAS Online attended the annual Campus Connex powered by National Apartment Association Exhibition in Orlando, Florida on the 13th – 14th of February, to further validate our new market entry into the student housing sector in the United States. This was our second time attending this conference and as one of the leading student housing conferences in the world it never fails to disappoint. Campus Connex is a gathering of some of the top industry leaders in the student housing industry, who are fervent to share their knowledge as well as showcasing the latest products and services to the industry. Campus Connex had a myriad of educational sessions, keynote speakers as well as over 100 exhibitors of some of the chief companies in the student housing industry, so there was no shortage of things to do at this exciting event.
Here at TCAS Online, we always try to keep ahead of the curve and strive to bring our clients leading products and services. We have an in-depth awareness of our clients’ needs and adapt our service to best meet these needs. We are constantly trying to build relationships with current complementary system vendors within the industry and making new connections, while of course having some fun! Here at TCAS Online, we are always eager to learn about how best to facilitate our customers in the best possible way.
- This years NAA Welcome Party, allowed TCAS Online to meet with some old friends and connect with some new ones in a fun and relaxed environment. The weather in Orlando certainly enabled this.
- This year’s delegate speakers were some of leading in the student housing industry. The list was released ahead of schedule, so we were able to strategically attend the most relevant and exciting talks. Having a conference app which included the slides from all session was a brilliant edition!
- A major highlight at this year’s event was Afdhel Aziz uplifting talk about the power of conscious marketing, which enlighten us as to how business can be a force for good by balancing profit and the need of their consumers and communities.
- The Learning Zone at this year’s event proved to an amazing outlet for the attendees to learn and connect with some of the industry leaders in an intimate and practical learning environment. A particular highlight was the speed networking session.
- The mobile app made it very ease to connect with attendees and to navigate the must-see events of the conference.
- Jeff Havens uplifting talk on ‘Unleashing your Inner Tyrant’ definitely made Barry and Dylan laugh and has certainly been brought up many times since they have arrived back in the office.
The Take Away
Our attendance at this year’s ‘Campus Connex powered by NAA’ in Orlando Florida, did not disappoint. Orlando was an amazing location to host this innovative event and we are excited by all the ideas and knowledge we have received. TCAS Online have gained invaluable knowledge from this event and are now planning to integrate some of these new ideas into our future product releases which we know will excite both our new and existing customers. In addition, we have made some fantastic new connections in this most interesting market, whom we look forward to working with and meeting again at next year’s conference.